Location: Lucena Clinic Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
Lucena Clinic provides a comprehensive child and adolescent mental health service to our defined catchment areas, with a population of 645,000 residing in cosmopolitan South Dublin city and county, and the beautiful garden county of Wicklow.
SENIOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
(Fixed – Term (4 months)/ Part –Time (18.50 Hours) Post)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Occupational Therapist to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams delivering a service to children and adolescents attending the CAMH service.
We can offer you:
- Membership of a dynamic Occupational Therapy Department
- CPD and research opportunities
- Multi-disciplinary work
- Supervision and mentoring from experienced staff
- Varied and interesting caseloads
- A flexible approach to working with clients and other disciplines
Candidates must have:
- Recognised and validated qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- CORU Registration
- Minimum of three years’ post qualification experience
- Experience of working with children & adolescents
- Knowledge of Child & Adolescent Mental Health Disorders
- A knowledge of Sensory Integration Theory
Please note the current vacancy is in our Wicklow Clinic.
Informal enquiries can be made to Kate Lamb, Nodlaig Olden OT Managers by emailing Kate.Lamb@sjog.ie or Nodlaig.Olden@sjog.ie
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with no gaps and with copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: by 5pm, Wednesday, 11th July 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this competition only.